PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE
Reardon Scanlon Vodola Barnes’s attorneys have successfully handled coverage matters involving various lines of property and casualty coverage. Our attorneys’ multi-jurisdictional experience allows them to consider the myriad of laws and regulations imposed on insurers while, at the same time, offering consistent and effective legal solutions. The work of our attorneys has included representing clients in matters involving, among other areas:
- Directors & Officers
- Errors & Omissions
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Commercial General Liability
Our attorneys have obtained favorable results and counseled our property & casualty clients in matters such as the following:
- Represented insurer and subsidiary broker in defense of inadequate property insurance claim relating to a fire loss.
- Obtained summary judgment for insurer on coverage claim arising out of loss of data tape with court finding the loss of data did not constitute a publication under Coverage B of the CGL policy.
- Represented insurer and performed global analysis of all coverages, including CGL, Auto, and D&O, for multiple parties arising from auto death claim against university and fraternal institutions.
- Represented insurer and performed analysis of CGL and Auto policies, including “other insurance” provisions, arising from auto accident involving international secondary school student.
For more information, please contact: