Reardon Scanlon Vodola Barnes’s attorneys have experience successfully representing insurance and financial services clients in regulatory proceedings before insurance and banking regulators.
We have obtained favorable outcomes in matters before the insurance departments of numerous states. These matters include the following:
- Represented life insurance companies in response to consumer complaints.
- Represented insurance companies in targeted investigations involving abandoned and unclaimed property issues in connection with life, annuity, and retained asset accounts.
- Represented insurance companies in market conduct investigations involving annuity products, distribution, sales, and general business’ practices.
- Represented property and casualty insurance companies in property and automobile market conduct examinations.
- Represented insurance broker seeking opinion concerning commissions arising out of multi-party business.
Our regulatory experience also includes representing financial services clients before the Connecticut Department of Banking, including these matters:
- Represented individuals and limited partnerships in defense of order to cease and desist arising out of sale of limited partnership interests.
- Represented auto financing entity in proceeding concerning Department’s effort to revoke license.
For more information, please contact: